We would like to wish you all a warm welcome to our wonderful new website!
Here, you will find a good deal of useful information about St. John's Primary School and Nursery. We hope that you find it both interesting and informative.
Please don’t forget to look at our Ofsted page. This will enable you to access the latest report, as of February 2014, confirming our grade as good with outstanding behaviour and safety.
You can easily find your way around our site by clicking the links that run down each side of the page. Or you can click the links at the bottom of the screen. Our website is easy to navigate so that you won't get lost!
If you like what you see, please sign our Guestbook. We love to hear from our community.
New things on our web...
- 24 Sep 16: Latest school newsletter and diary dates.
- 20 Sep 16: Everyone dressed as book characters for our special Roald Dahl Day.
- 20 Sep 16: This year's Improvement Plan and our priorities for improvement.
- 20 Sep 16: Parents' Letter re: Key Stage 2 Lunchtime Choir.
- 20 Sep 16: Parents' Letter re: Year 2 trip to Kenilworth Castle.
- 20 Sep 16: Autumn Term 1 Learning Webs on our 'Look at Us' Year Group pages.
- 20 Sep 16: An update on what the PTA do.
- 20 Sep 16: Updated introductions on all our 'Look at Us' year group pages.
- 20 Sep 16: School Games Bronze Award added to our home page.
- 11 Sep 16: Latest school newsletter and diary dates.
- 11 Sep 16: Our Test Results for 2015/16.
- 11 Sep 16: A Parents' Guide to Book Bands.
- 11 Sep 16: Parents' Letter re: Year 3 trip to Ryton Pools.
- 11 Sep 16: Parents' Letter re: Reception Phonics Coffee Morning.
- 11 Sep 16: Parents' Letter re: Reading in Reception.
- 11 Sep 16: Parents' Letter re: Reading: a new focus.
- 11 Sep 16: Parents' Letter re: After School Football Club.
- 11 Sep 16: School Meals Menu from Autumn 2016.
- 07 Sep 16: Updated school Staff List and photos of new staff members.
- 03 Sep 16: Autumn's timetable of events at the Children's Centre.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 24 September, 2016